Orion offers TV-signal distribution Russia-wide and in the CIS countries with own satellite platform.
Due to three platform satellites - Intelsat 15, Horizons 2 and Express АМ5 – we promptly deliver the signal to any point Russia-wide or to the CIS, inclusive of all cable operators.
We deliver a TV-channel to any point worldwide with our partners’ – international satellite operators’ (Intelsat, SES, Eutelsat, Russian Satellite Communications Company, AzerSpace, etc.) infrastructure.
Uploading to the satellite allows for maximum extension of footprints in the media scene for starting and existing TV-channels. With Orion you will be able to:
«Our advantage – we render the full range of services related to TV-channel uploading to satellites and make you an offer with due account for your targets»
Alexey Rubakov, Director of Telecommunications Services
Planning and designing
- Development of the optimized technical and commercial solutions for the client and of the interface procedure
- Building the project team including the project manager, discipline engineers, analysis and document engineer, vendors’ representatives
- Consultation support for obtaining the permit and license documentation for TV-channel operation in the Russian and CIS market
- Signal reception from the client worldwide
- Required format recording
- Signal uploading to the satellite. We upload the signal in any format – SD, HD, Ultra HD (MPEG2, MPEG4, HEVC)
- 24х7х365 audio and visual monitoring, including reference record of parameters and/or signals
- 24х7х365 technical support, including in English
Up to date we have rendered the signal uploading and delivery services for more than 400 TV- and radio-channels, video-streams. We proudly state that we do our business with media-market leaders Russia-wide and worldwide and with small TV-channels.
Learn about working with us in the Projects section.
|Warranty life||17 years|
Coverage area — the living area of 99% of Russian population, Kaliningrad to Kuril Islands; CIS and the Baltics, Poland, Romania, Mongolia, China. The specific feature of the outline operating zone — three obvious peaks (European, Siberian, Far Eastern) in the regions with the densest population within Russia. In Russia the signal may be received by 60-cm antenna, beyond the Urals — 80-cm.
|Warranty life||15 years|
The unit range coverage is efficiently distributed throughout the Russian area and adjacent CIS countries. The signal is received within the Russian European part and farther to the eastern borders of Krasnoyarsk Krai with 60-cm antennas for the major operating zone and 80-cm antennas at the borders.
|Warranty life||15 years|
Express АМ beams cover the overall area from the Urals to the Far East, Mongolia, China and Japan with equal power. The signal is received by: D90-cm antenna.
Orion platform includes three satellites – Intelsat 15, Horizons 2, Express АМ5. All platform assemblies are connected with ground communication links.
The central hub connecting all Orion teleports in the single network with ground communication links is located in Moscow.
We deliver your TV-channel to any point worldwide with our partners’– Intelsat, SES, Eutelsat, Russian Satellite Communications Company, AzerSpace, etc.- infrastructure.
Complete backup of both ground and satellite systems. Two satellite crafts in 85° E-orbital position on the own platform ensure emergency backup.